Wednesday, April 13, 2011 Harish Bhatt
If you are looking to add more professional looking and functional commenting system to your Blogger, Wordpress or other blogging platform or you are a website designer who wants to add some third party comment system – checkout Disqus. It is a universal commenting system that is more user friendly and very easy to manage from Disqus interface.
1. Goto Disqus website and click get signup button.
2. Add your website or details like: URL, website name & short name and press continue button.
3. After registeration the next step is Setting apply settings according to your choice and click on Continue button
4. It will take you to Install tab. Select your blog type and follow instructions
5. If you are try to install it on Blogger platform then it will take you to next page.
6. You just need Login to Blogger and after login to blogger click on the the Add site "site_name" to Blogger button on diqus page shown in above pic.
7. It will redirect you to blogger. showing blog name , select you blog in which you want to intall the widget and click on the Add Widget button.
Check it on you blog or wibsite....:)