You want traffic or sales? Consider the quality vs. quantity of your visits and plan your next step.
In order to achieve your targets you need to:
- Lower your Bounce Rate
- Get more Relative Traffic in your site
- Convert this traffic into sale
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)Start an SEO(Search Engine Optimization) campaign to promote your site in the Organic Results of search engines. Find the current SEO Status of your site by creating a full Web SEO Analysis.
The structure and the content of your website is the key factor of your Search Engines performance, keep it clear, valid and friendly to the users and to the Search Engines as well. Based on the results of the report consider doing the following: Redesign your site in order to make it search engine friendly, make a keyword analysis for your web pages and optimize them for the correct keywords, build quality links with the correct anchor text and submit your site in all the major search engines. Remember that Search Engine Optimization equals quality content and not tricks, black hats or magic.
If you need a strategic plan don’t hesitate to search for a reliable consulting from a professional SEO agency.
2. Link Strategies:Having quality links is the Alpha and the Omega but it is not an easy task. Note that the reason why someone links to your website is the quality of your content. High PageRank links with relative to your content keywords can affect your Ranking in search engines and bring lots of Relative Traffic to your site. You can start by submitting your site to directories and portals. Then ask from other professionals to link to your site. Try to avoid Link-farms. Use our site submitter tool to get some extra links.
3. Write about your siteCreate a blog and communicate with other bloggers to write about your site, submit your news in forums and inform the users for products or services that might find interesting.
Also keep in mind that submitting Articles and Press releases is something worth doing.
4. E-mail MarketingEmail Marketing can bring to your site traffic with minimal cost. Buy or download a free newsletter tool and send newsletters to your clients informing them about new services, products or special offers.
Add a form in your site in order to collect email addresses from the people that want to get your newsletters.
Additionally you can setup an E-mail application and use E-mail signatures.
It is not advisable to start buying mail lists, avoid spamming your users at all costs.